Friday 30 October 2009

Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Exfoliator

Right now I am loving the Body Shop Seaweed Pore Cleansing Exfoliator. I first got introduced to it by my sister. You know we all love sharing and using our best friend or sister's beauty products ;)

I love how it just leaves the skin feeling so clean, fresh and smooth. I don't have the best skin in the world and I find this product really does do what it promises. It cleanses your pores and in turn make them appear smaller. I don't think there are any products out there that physically reduces the size of your pores but what we can do is remove all the build up so the pores aren't as obvious.

The smell is fabulous, very botanical if there is such a smell! I use circular motions when scrubbing and after a minute or two of that I leave it on my face while I do other stuff (like wash my hair) and then I rinse it off. I don't know why but I feel that if I use it as a mask I can get all the benefits of the seaweed, jojoba and olive? Whatever makes me happy right? I use it about twice a week as it is an abrasive wash.


Lots of great reviews about this product on The Body Shop website or TotalBeauty.com.

I might have to start trying out the other products in this Seaweed line from Body Shop. See how I go!

2 comments:

  1. I have the Seaweed mask and it works great on spots! It really stops them from turning into nusty buggers. I haven't tried this scrub though, but it really does sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm going to try the mask out! Anything for that perfect complexion right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...