Saturday 29 May 2010

STILA MANIA

A couple of days ago I stumbled across a great deal... Stila Cosmetics for under £6! I just couldn't pass up this great offer. I bought a few products and might even go back for more as a deal like this is hard to come by. For all of you in the UK hop over to your nearest TJ Hughes to check this out. If you don't have one close by you can buy online and have it delivered with a small charge.

I bought the Marrakesh Eye Shadow Quad, Sun Highlighter powder, All Over Shimmer power, and Sheer Colour Tinted Moisteriser. I love the packaging, there's something about the card board packaging that makes this brand have an old school feel and distinguishes it from the other products out in the market.

 

I love the eyeshadow quad. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly. This cost me $5.99 and that is a savings of over £20 I believe. You can see how shimmery these colours are but they aren't chunky :)




The next item is the All over shimmer face illuminizer. This is nice but definitely to be used sparingly. It is very shimmery. I would almost say that this will be more of a going out night time product.




The Stila Sun Highlighter gives you a nice all over glow and colour. Again I have to use sparingly. It spreads very easily but you can get carried away. Be warned you may end up looking like a shiny disco ball. I would say another night product. If you haven't already gathered a lot of these Stila products are very pigmented and shimmery. I would say that I can see myself use the eyeshadows most. I can handle shimmer on my eyes. I like 'glow' in some parts of my face but all over shimmer in broad daylight can be a bit scary.



The last product is a tinted moisteriser. I haven't used one of these in years. If I wanted a lighter coverage I would generally just mix my foundations with a moisteriser. This product really surprised me. For a 'light' foundation it gave me quite a nice finish and coverage. I think I will be using this one quite a bit for the hot summer days to come (fingers crossed).

I hope you enjoy the swatches and if your in the market for Stila products check out TJ Hughes.

1 comment:

  1. hey hun
    i'm having a makeupsale on my blog
    so please feel free to check it out
    THANKS =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...